1964 Alberg Alberg 30 sailboat for sale in Maryland
We refit Heron over the last year and a half, and we did major work including but not limited to:
- Completely stripping her of every fastener and fastened item then filling, fairing and reinstalling everything.
- New epoxy bottom hull and topside paint, Kiwi Grip non skid.
- New toe rail.
- New over sized silicon bronze chain plates.
- Brand new opening bronze port lights and dead lights.
- Brand new canvas with a spare dodger included.
- Fully installed and functional cast iron wood stove.
- All new brightwork and hatches.
- Brand new unused suit of sails very good condition existing sails (including spare main).
- Titanium Nitride coated cowl vents (bronze color) on dorade boxes.
- Electrical panel installed but not wired
- bilge pump installed but not wired
She is a fresh clean slate ready for your personal touches and finishing. Fully sail-able right now, she has no battery or wiring yet and does not come with an outboard. the outboard bracket is removable and rated for up to 20 hp.
We currently sail her with oil lamps for light (navigation and interior), and use a small outboard that is not included in the sale. She is in new to excellent condition and completely watertight. All the hard work is done. All offers considered. She turns heads everywhere she goes.
15k obo, Annapolis area