SOLD !!!! 8/24/09
Guys, this is my first post on THT, and I hope you enjoy these pictures enough to help me find a new owner. If the weather holds up this weekend, I will get her in the water for some more shots, including some additional gear. The boat stays covered and out of the water on a trailer. It is one of a kind.
1963 25â€™ Bertram â€“ fully restored in 2004-2008. Many options and can provide list/survey, but a few include:
- Power includes twin 3.0L 135hp Mercruisers with approx 235hrs. (Cruise @ 24knts burning 8gph total!)
- Raymarine Integrated Electronics, C120 - 12â€ Color Radar/Plotter/Sounder & Autopilot, Icom VHF, Kenwood Stereo, PolyPlanar 6.5" speakers, Lenco Tabs, SRS spot/flood light;
- Tower with full controls and Raymarine synched unit.
- Taco Marine retractable 15â€™ outriggers
- Pompanette Helm Chair with cushions, two (2) 220qt SSI Poly Coolers/Seats with cushions for port and stbd side of console;
- Teak Helm Pod with Lenco Actuated Pop-Up Display for Color Plotter.
- Chrome RG Rollin â€œSingle Leverâ€ Controls linked with buggy top;
- 7/8â€ Teak covering boards and coaming in cockpit.
- Crystal-clear polycarbonate window enclosure by â€œBarrett Bonded Windows.â€ Center Panel folds under top for breeze.
- Two 45 gal port and stb main fuel tanks; one 57 gal aux. center tank.
- Fresh water washdown with 25 gal tank.
- Teak accented interior with cushions (no head, but could be easily modified for one)
- Tandem axle aluminum trailer
If someone wants to see more photos, the link to Snapfish is below:http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh.../otsi=SALBlink
Price is $65,000 (Will consider cash + trade for Pathfinder 22 or Chaos 20) I AM READY TO MAKE A DEAL. PRICE IS NOW $55,000 !! Ready to move on !!