I hate to do this but I really don't have much of a choice. I need to sell my 2012 Bluewater 2150. Boat is absolutely like new and loaded. Boat has around 230 hours on it and has a 6 year warranty on the motor. Warranty ends April 2019. I am the original owner and boat has been extremely well maintained. It has zero issues and is ready to roll. I did have a battery go bad last month but it was promptly replaced. This boat has been flawless and has been absolutely perfect. The ride of this boat speaks for itself and has more interior space than most 23 footers. Boat includes:
- Suzuki DF225 4 stroke on Armstrong bracket.
- T-top with rod holders and zippered life jacket storage, front & rear spreader lights.
- Garmin 740s flush mounted with cover.
- 3 step Armstrong boarding ladder with mounting clips.
- Clarion stereo w/ CD player and MP3 connection.
- Audiopipe speakers with separate tweeters, 10" subwoofer and 4 channel amp.
- ICOM VHF radio.
- Custom 2-tone Bluewater interior including coaming pads all around.
- Lenco trim tabs with LED actuator pad.
- Salt water washdown system.
- Birdsall leaning post with backrest and rocket launchers.
- 4 gunwale mounted rod holders.
- 102 gallon fuel tank.
- Aluminum Guardian anchor with heavy chain and 250' rode.
- Integral tackle storage for Plano boxes.
- Carolina blue exterior
- Full cover that extends to cover the sides of the boat.
- Birdsall rear fold-down seat with custom backrest.
- Dual batteries with switch - batteries located in console for easy access and balance.
- Continental dual axle trailer with brakes.
I'm sure there's other stuff that I'm forgetting but suffice it to say, this boat is loaded and is in perfect condition. The only option I did not get is the front seating or the freshwater washdown system. Had it on my last boat and never used it so I skipped it on this one. I had the batteries put in the console where the freshwater tank would normally go. There's still room and we had all of the water piping installed for a fresh water system if the new owner decides he wants it. Just need to add tank and pump. I've had the boat 45 miles offshore and am 100% confident in this package. The ride and fishability of this boat are second to none in this size class. Boat has been thoroughly washed and flushed after each use and has been meticulously maintained. This boat was $62,000 new and I am the original owner. I have the title in hand. Boat is currently on lift behind my house in Bradenton, FL so sea trials are no problem. I will post more pictures as soon as I can. Any questions, please let me know and I will respond as quickly as I can. I'm travelling this week so I may be a little slow to respond.
Looking to get $47,500 for the boat, motor and trailer package. Email me at rmichaelhaney(at)yahoo.com