Mariah is a 1977 Cape Dory 27 that we have carefully restored over the last 2 years. We have put a lot of money, time, and love into making her the best that she can be, but now we have decided that we need to part ways as our life takes on some new turns.
The following is a list of work done in the last 2 years:
- New running rigging, standing rigging, replacement of chainplate bolts, replacement of all bolts in the mast
- Completely new electrical system with built in charger, 20w solar, charge controller, digital battery monitor
- New hardware running main & jib halyard aft, as well as reefing lines
- New seacocks and thru-hulls
- Bottom job (March 2013)
- New mast wiring, lights, VHF antenna, wiring conduit
- Lunch hook and a 25lb CQR with 200ft of line and 20ft of G-4 chain
- Decks, interior, and lockers repainted
- New cockpit cushions and interior cushions
- Spring-loaded Garhauer OB-125 outboard mount
- 6 HP Tohatsu SailPro (new in August 2012), 25in shaft
- Rebedded most deck hardware with butyl tape
- Raymarine ST2000+ autotiller installed
I have kept a log book of all the work done on Mariah since we purchased her, along with who did what work. I will be happy to share the log with a potential buyer. The boat is structurally sound with no structural issues we are aware of. I have a survey from 2012 available for potential buyers, with results from both in the water inspection and haulout.
Sail inventory includes:
- Main with 2 reefs and cunningham
- ~98% high cut jib with reef points
- 120% genoa
- asymmetrical spinnaker with sock
- symmetrical spinnaker
- ~130% drifter
- Small, high cut heavy weather sail (I wouldn't consider it a storm sail).
Photos are missing some items (e.g. v-berth cushions) that the boat currently has.
Located in Melbourne, FL and asking $9k.