This boat is super clean, in great shape, and has always been well maintained (by myself and the two previous owners). I have all receipts and service records (and even a polaroid of the boat just after it was popped from the mold). I'm the third owner.
The motor was rebuilt by Amos Satterlee in July 2008 and it's been out on 3 trips since (approx 6 hrs operating time). The steering cable & helm were replaced last July as well with a more modern system.
- Approx 254 hours total (hour meter reads extra 10 hrs due to ignition being left on overnight once)
- Approx 25 hours since rebuild on 496 CI Chevy V8 (original Indmar that's been bored to 4.310, 4.25" stroked crank, Engle hydraulic roller cam, roller rockers, new springs & lifters, w/ all kinds of extra good stuff; built by Amos Satterlee). I have a detailed inventory of what went into the motor on this rebuild (and the previous rebuild as well).
- American Turbine split-bowl pump
- A/T impeller cut to "A" and detailed by MPD
- Hydraulic Place Diverter with HPH, FTN, and steering wheel controls
- Twin 20 gal aluminum side gas tanks
- Pioneer DEH3700MP stereo w/ Crossfire 700 watt amp & 2 10" subs, Pioneer XM module, Pioneer iPod adaptor (the real one, not a stereo plug)
- Bimini top
- Twin bilge pumps (one auto, one manual)
- Twin batteries
- Halon fire system
- Factory blue canvas cover + custom heavy canvas cover that goes almost all the way to the ground all the way around the boat (covers trailer and tires nicely)
- Competitive trailer w/ new tires in late 2007 + spare
- Great condition; we've worked really hard to keep it clean as did the previous owner.
- All documentation/receipts for all engine work + owners manuals, etc
- Current registration on boat and trailer
- New trailer wiring & full brake job (wheel cylinders, shoes, springs, repacked bearings, etc) last year
- Single ski, ski rope, life jackets, horn, anchor & sand spike, and dock line to make it a river-ready package
The pictures are older and do not show the hydraulic pump or diverter controls.