For sale is our homemade boat. It was completed in 2008, 34ft LOA (30ft without pulpit and swim platform), and is powered by twin Iveco 300hp turbo diesels. Includes trailer. Boat is foam filled and unsinkable. Nothing but best materials used. Designed and built by owner (engineer by trade), it took 3 years to complete. Boat is located in Lafayette LA, turn key ready to go.
* LOA: 34 feet
* Length excluding pulpit and rear platform: 30 feet, 9.2 m
* LWL: 28 feet
* Beam: 11 feet
* Deadrise angle: 20 deg, draft 32?
* Dry weight (without engines/equipment): 7200 Lbs.
* Weight with all equipment and 220 Gall Diesel: 11800 Lbs.
* Fuel 220: gallons +
* Live well 70 gallons
* Power: up to 800 HP
* Existing power: Two IVECO-AIFO turbocharged intercooled diesel engines 8061SRM30.10. Inline 6 cylinders, 300 HP each @ 2750 RPM Bosch fuel injection. All parts for engines available overnight from Laborde products in New Orleans.
* Transmissions: ZF 220A 10 deg down angle, ratio 1.533:1 full reversible. All parts available from ZF New Orleans and other ZF distributors in US.
* Propellers: ZF ?New foil? 19x29.5? four blades Nibral
* Propulsion: Straight shafts 1.75?, Aquamet 17, cutlass bearings locked in housing, PSS dripless shaft seals,
* Teleflex hydraulic steering system and controls
* SIMRAD NX 45-12? multifunctional GPS, professional grade Airmar 1KW depth/fish finder, VHF radio, second hand held West marine VHF radio
* ACR certified-registered EPIRB with built in GPS
* Revere certified-registered costal commander automatically inflatable 6 person life raft with protection canopy
* Four large capacity bilge pumps
* Two large capacity 12V batteries, 1100 CCH
* Min Kota dual battery 110 V charger
* Two separate circle 12 V 15 Watt Solar battery trickle chargers
* Tri axle 18,000 Lbs. trailer, 16? wheels with stainless steel hydraulic brakes
* Cruising speed with 2x300 HP engines: 30 MPH fuel consumption 14 GPH
* Excellent fuel economy for charter fishing
* Max speed 41 MPH
* Material: Aluminum 5086 H116
* Material thickness: bottom sides, decks, ribs, cabin 0.25?
* Construction: Welded, Arcel foam filled/unsinkable
Short video of the boat underway:
Bear with me while I complete and finish this posting with all the relevant info....