We are putting our Mako 263 Walkaround on the market.
Titles for the hull, trailer and both motors are in hand. I can be contacted via PM, firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-832-6052
The boat is stored in a dry stack in Aransas Pass, Texas
Below are the specs and photos and videos of the boat running.
- 1996 Mako 263 Walkaround - This hull was made in Miami before the company changed hands. It is a tank that cuts through the Gulf chop with 23* deadrise
- 8'6" beam
- Twin White Suzuki 175's Clean Burn rigged with Suzuki's Fly-by-Wire controls
Both Motors include Suzuki's 6-year warranty which was activated 10/31/13 and have more than 2 1/2 years remaining. I will confirm exact hours, but both motors have around 200 hours on them.
- 200 gal fuel tank
- Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot
- 2 - 4" Suzuki Modular Instrument Displays
- 2 - 2" Suzuki Modular Instrument Displays
- The repower, which included both motors, electronic binnacle, gauges and new Sea Star hydraulic steering was handled by Ron Hoover Marine November 2013
- We have had zero issues with the motors. The full history on the motors can be downloaded and printed by any certified Suzuki shop.
-Twin fishboxes in the floor of the cockpit plumbed with a macerator pump
- 20 gal livewell in the transom
- Custom T-top build by Danny Roberts at DMR in Ingleside features 8 rod holders and build in Sailfish Outriggers
- 4 flush gunnel rod holders
- Fiberglass Electronics Box with two VHF radios
- Boat Master tandem axle trailer with brakes
- Lowrance HDS-5
- Gamin GPSMap 498
- Enclosed head with holding tank and macerator pump
- 30 gal freshwater tank
- 2 - Matching black and white E-Sea Rider bean bags
- All upholstery/cushions and headliner in the cabin were professionally redone by an upholstery shop in 2013