Hatteras 46 Convertible 1977/2002
Located Orange Beach, AL
This boat was completely redone in 2002 and has been meticulously maintained and updated. A review of invoices shows over $399,000 was spent during the renovation.
2 stateroom/ 2 heads
Detroit Diesel 8v-92-TI Turbocharged (small injectors were installed to reduce horsepower, fuel consumption, and increase life.)
Horse Power: 600hp@2300 RPM
Port engine new block in 2000 and starboard new block in 2002 both were completely re-built during renovation.
Gears were completely overhauled in 2002.
Norpro (New in 2007)
Model: 12.5 KW
Water: 80 gallons
Fuel: 3 tanks (Port aft 210gal/Starboard aft 210gal/forward250gal) total= 670gal
Electrical: DC 12 volt (8) Eight Group 31 / AC 240/120 volt
Charger: ProMariner 30amp
Everything electrical was new 2002.
RPM KTS GPH
1850 18 37.5
Compass: Danforth Express
GPS/Chartplotter/radar: NavNet VX2, color GPS plotter, video sounder, 64 mile color radar.
GPS: Furuno DGPS-GP-37 satellite navigation system
Depth: Furuno RD 30
Autopilot: Simrad AP 22
VHFs: Icom IC-M 402, Icom IC-M 402S, Icom HM-157B Command Mic.
Cruisair 2 x FX16C-P 16,000 BTU/SMXir digital controls.
Kitchen aid microwave oven
Raritan Princess 2 burner ceramic electric stove top
Whirlpool domestic 6 gallon hot water heater
(1) One Pioneer CTW606DR dual cassette deck
(1) One Panasonic Omnivision VCR
(1) One Pioneer VSX D711 audio/video multi-channel receiver
(1) One Pioneer DV-C36 Elite DVD player
(1) One Clarion M5675, AM_FM_CD player on flying bridge.
(1) One Sony Trinitron 21" color TV
(1) One Sharp Aquos, LC13B2UA, LCD flat screen TV 13"
(1) One Oil change system with manifold for main engines and generator. ?Oil Exchanger? model
(1) One King Gyro SAT/TV receiver.
(1) One Set for each engine, Engine Room instrumentation with manual gauges
(1) One Engine Room Ventilation System
(1) One Set Bennett trim tabs
This is a one of a kind 46 Hatteras. Everything is done and done right. Complete haul out and bottom job completed March 2013. 2012 survey available. Owner will consider trade for 46-55 ft trawler (Grand Banks, etc.).
Please Contact ANDY
/* <![CDATA[ */
/* ]]> */