I'm going electric so the entire system is for sale:
1) Westerbeke 12B, 2 cylinder/4 cycle, fresh-water cooled diesel engine with 12v alternator.
2) Captains Panel with alarm including complete wire harness. Tach not working.
3) Bronze Groco fuel filter (attached picture is stock photo).
4) Westerbeke coolant recovery tank (attached picture is stock photo).
5) Manual & Parts diagram.
6) Yellow diesel fuel can (plastic).
The engine is from an 1989 Oday 280 (28 ft / 5400 pounds). I have owned the boat since 2012 and have put approximately 8 hours on the engine (4 of which can be attributed to a two day trip from the Raritan Bay to the Barnegat Bay via ocean). The engine is lightweight (205 lbs) and durable. It could use a good scraping and painting but runs. This was my first diesel engine and, as advertised, they are tanks.
The solenoid and water pump">raw water pump were replaced within the last two years.
Located in Brick, New Jersey