Own the shallowest running outboard powered boat on the coast.
- Original owner who has taken immaculate care. Always flushed and washed after every trip. Dry storage kept, never hung over water.
- '04 Yamaha 150 TRP with 21 pitch props
- Jack plate, of course
- All custom built aluminum leaning post with storage and individual foldup foot rests with cooler rack holding (2) 54qt Igloo boxes (dry and food/drinks)
- Custom cooler rack with a cushioned 128qt Igloo with foldup foot rest in front of console (dry box)
- Custom cooler rack for a 94qt Igloo up front (fish box)
- 12 rod holders
- Fresh batteries with a Perko switch
- Recent upholstery
- Garmin GPSMAP 182c
- VHF radio
- 8' Power Pro II Power Pole with distance remote (about 50 to 65 yrds)
- 40 gal fuel
- 2013 Coastline Trailer with very good tires and spare
- 905 easy hours on the Yamaha
- 4yrs on the TRP lower unit
- 3 clear titles
- All maintenance records
Boat is kept in Port O'Connor.
I've been running RFL's for 30 years and know how to get the most performance out of them. If you would like assistance I'd be happy to shorten your learning curve and teach you how to run very shallow without shaving your prop, how to turn this boat on a dime, and how to smooth out chop.
Txt only at 7134166000
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk