Osprey is a gorgeous example of the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37 with two very clean large private staterooms and an airy salon with functional and well laid out galley. Interior woodwork is in great condition and upholstery is in a beautiful dark blue, snag free fabric. This vessel has all new running rigging and a new set of Quantum sails with custom Mack pack fitted in Captains Navy Sunbrella (August 2013). All of the deck hardware has been recently cleaned and serviced and the mechanicals are freshly serviced. She has freshly waxed topsides and new bottom paint on a smooth underside with new zincs. This vessel comes completely equipped with with hardware, crockery, glassware and cutlery and all the USCG required safety equipment ? she is ready to sail away, just bring your towels. The best sailing here in New England is at the tail end of summer and in the fall ? act quickly now to make this vessel yours and to take advantage of that.
- LOW Engine hours (287) on Yanmar 3GM30F auxiliary.
- Excellent condition inside and out.
- NEW Quantum sails August 2013 with Mack Pack in Navy blue sunbrella.
- All new running rigging August 2013.
- Harken 44 2-speed primary winches.
- Harken 32 2-speed cabin top winches. - New Color Wheelz wheel cover in navy blue.
- Recent survey (August 2013) available on request to serious buyers after viewing.
Complete details at : 2002so37.wordpress.com/home/