My brother and I have decided to list out custom Beavertail Skiff (Osprey Model) Skiff for sale. We are in absolutely no rush to sell the boat, so waiting for the right buyer isn't a problem for us! This skiff is rigged out with all kinds of options, it's definitely one of a kind. This is the most option loaded skiff that Beavertail has ever built. I'm going to do my best to try and list all of the options we have on it. My brother keeps and takes care of the boat at his place and knows more about it than I do, but here are the options / details on it.
- Vented Tunnel Hull
- 12V Minn Kota trolling motor
- 6ft Power Pole (with 2 remotes)
- Lenco Automatic Trim tabs with Gauge
- Custom folding poling platform with rod holders
- 60 HP Etec with stainless prop and scag guard
- 2 big Etec Smart Gauges with fuel flow meters
- Bobs Hydraulic Jackplate
- Livewell with rheostat trimmers and keepalive system
- 60 qt Yeti Cooler with Custom Seat Cushion
- 15 Gallon fuel tank
- Two Optima Batteries
- Two onboard chargers
- Custom grab rail on helm
- CD Player with dash mounted remote control
- Lavorse controls
- Flush mounted rod holders
- Custom casting platform with rod holders
- Sea-dek on platforms, cockpit, and helmpad
- Dual bilge pumps
- All custom LED lights throughout
- Aluminum trailer
- Boat is Red, and has black powder coating on metal work
- Boat is wired for Lowrance (We are most likely going to keep the machine we have, or if buyer wants it, we will add to the price of the boat).
Boat and trailer are 2009. Over $42,000 invested, asking price is $32,000.
The boat is ALWAYS garage kept, and meticulously cleaned after EVERY fishing trip! It is EXTREMELY fuel efficient. You can go over 120 miles on one tank of fuel, keeping the cost of your weekend fishing trips to a minimum! This boat will run in 3" of water, letting you get to places NO ONE ELSE can get to! For a 1-2 person skiff, this boat simply cannot be out-performed! Please let me know if you have any questions. I live in Ft. Myers, but the boat is kept in Lake Placid.
.... and no, red isn't my color... brother picked that!