I've lurked around here for a while and have always found this forum very useful.This is my first post on the board and if anyone needs references from other forums, etc., I can easily provide them as I'm very active on Florida specific forums.
I'd also be glad to chat via phone/pm/e-mail.
Looking to trade my 2005 Pathfinder 2000V with 390 hrs and get back into something more offshore worthy.
My hope is that someone else may be
in the polar opposite mindset that I am and is looking for a very nice and fully rigged inshore/near shore setup.
I recently purchased a small skiff for inshore/back country and would like to get back into the offshore game for diving and bottom fishing trips.
Let me know what you have to trade as I'm open to offers. Interested in trading for a Deep V offshore boat, preferably in the 20-24' class. Particularly interested in a Cape Horn (post 2004 only on Cape Horns) Hydra Sports and Contenders. Also prefer to have something with a Yamaha on the back. For the right deal I will consider paying some cash on top of a trade.
Not interested in inboards, projects or junk.
Please PM or e-mail me @ KayakMacGyver@hotmail.com with offers and we can go from there.
If it's something I'm interested in, we can move ahead to discussing via phone.
Boat is located near Tallahassee, Fl (Crawfordville to be exact)
This Pathfinder has been a very dependable and extremely versatile boat. It destroys a chop and windy days fishing are never an issue as it's by far the dryest bay boat I've been on in its class. For bay fishing, I don't think you'll find a better boat for the money. Super economical to run and the deck is very stable and roomy, with tons of storage. I'm the 2nd owner and the original owner only put 150 hours on it in 7 years, using it primarily for sandbar trips around New Smyrna Beach, FL.
It was stored in a warehouse until 2013, when I bought it and had a custom Sunbrella Boat Cover made for it.*** PICTURES DO NOT SHOW DEPICT MINN KOTA IPILOT THAT IS NOW ON BOAT**
2005 Pathfinder 2000v (390 Hrs)
Standard features detailed on Pathfinder website or available upon request (Livewell, trim tabs, pop up cleats, etc)
• Yamaha F115 - Maintenance performed every 100 hours, or yearly - last annual performed November 2014.
Always use Yamaha OEM lube/filters/etc.
• 4 Blade SS Powertech Prop
• Non-Ethanol fuel ONLY with Yamaha Ring Free + Fuel Additive on all fuel added since new. Under motor cowling has routinely been protected with CRC to keep engine components protected and looking new.
• Custom Towable Sunbrella boat and engine cover (January 2014). Boat was kept in garage storage from 2006 to 2013.
• Minn Kota Riptide 80 lb with I pilot and quick release mount (July 2014).
• (2) Lowrance HDS 5 gps/sonar units with Navionics chip, external antenna, thru hull transducer and transom transducer. (Mapping unit is Gen 2 and sonar is Gen 1. Can also be both used for sonar or mapping as they are networked together)
• (2) Everstart Maxx deep cycle batteries (March 2014)
• (1) Piranha starting battery (June 2013)
• (2) On board marine trickle chargers (24v and 12v)
• 8' Power Pole Pro Series II with carbon fiber wrap and bracket in between engine and hull.
There were no holes drilled in the hull at all from Power Pole installation, as I routed the hydraulic lines through the engine rigging (May 2013.)
• Custom poling platform with 2 stainless clamp on rod holders.
• 350' 1/2 inch anchor line. 12' chain + Fortress Aluminum anchor.
• Standard horizon GX1200 25w VHF + 4' Digital Antenna (May 2013)
• JL audio marine stereo/CD player + speakers
• 120 qt + 70 qt Igloo marine coolers (March 2013)
• New Seastar steering helm in 2012
• Magic Tilt aluminum trailer - new axle/springs/hubs April 2013 - (3) new tires (2 running, one spare) October 2013.
** Boat has been very well maintained. We always thoroughly scrub the boat and trailer with soap after every trip and motor is always flushed with salt away. Computer printout of hours will show less than 5% of hours above cruise rpm. I don't run my stuff hard. I would rate the condition, cosmetically, an 8 out of 10. Mechanically, it's a 10 out of 10. **
** I gladly welcome mechanical and survey inspections. I can also provide a copy of the mechanical survey I had on the boat when I bought it in 2013**
These are the best pictures I have from my computer.
I've been hunting and was on the fence about trading it so I don't have the pictures of the entire deck/storage.
If someone is seriously interested, I can facetime and also provide additional pictures.