- "Old Pro 2400" is hand crafted by Coarsey Fiberglass in Chiefland, FL. This particular boat was built in 2010 from the classic 1977 pro-line era molds.
- The 2009 Evinrude 250 has 291 hours and has recently been serviced by Suncoast Marine in Largo, FL. The folding tower has a complete set of electronic controls, gauges and removable sunshade.
- The entire boat was rigged by Lou Baquero of Advantage Boat Works. You may call Lou for rigging details at 813-833-2843.
-Please call me with any additional questions, 813-545-9490.
-Here are some of the boats features:
- Dual Set of Glenndining electronic controls.
- 4 integrated I-command gauges.
- Garmin 4212 GPS chart plotter fish finder with hull transducer.
- Sirius satellite radio.
- XM weather.
- 2 AGM cranking battery with switch.
- 3 AGM deep cycle trolling motor battery with 3 bank charger.
- Flood lighting.
- 101 lb thrust Minnekota removable bow mount with extended shaft.
- Power pole, hard wired and remote control.
- SS push pole holders.
- Jack plate.
- Large custom live well.
- Fresh and saltwater washdown.
- Insulated fish lockers and beverage lockers.
The boat runs and floats extremely shallow and is very capable in rough seas.
- Dual axle aluminum slide on trailer with LED lights on guide poles, recently serviced.
Many, many more features such as forward dodger, cushion and canvas packages, etc.
Must see to appreciate!
Price: $58,500 or best offer!