1988 Rampage Express 24
• LOA - 25'
• Beam - 9'8"
• 2005 Mercruiser 8.1l 496 mag : 375 HP V8 (Approximately 1000 HRS) – Freshwater flush kit installed and utilized following each trip
• Fuel Consumption = Approximately 9GPH @ 2200 RPM (Cruise @ 22-23kts)
• Bravo 3 Sterndrive (Duel counter rotating props)
Duel 65 Gallon tanks (130 gallons capacity)
• Raymarine SL72RC PLUS Pathfinder Radar/Chartplotter
• Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC GX 1000S VHF Radio -- New antenna in July 2011
• SmartCraft digital display
• Electronic Throttle Control
• Folding Cobia Tower with two forward mounted rod holders (no controls)
• Study reinforced hardtop to support two adults sight fishing
• Full Curtains - New in January 2013
• 24" Trim tabs
• Two (2) live wells
• Downrigger clips
• Cuddy Cabin -- hardware/cushions in good shape
• Porta Potty
• Stored out of the elements in Boatel warehouse facility
Recent Maintenance Performed & Documented:
2013 – Bravo 3 Port Tilt Cylinder replaced
2011 - Complete exhaust system replacement. Professionally refitted with Mercruiser internally ceramic coated manifolds & risers (no OEM parts)
2011 - New water pump/heat exchanger
**All scheduled maintenance performed (Oil Changes, Grease & Lube components, Filters, Hoses checked and replaced as necessary, etc).
Does Not Include Trailer
The vessel has been meticulously maintained by a retired Naval Aviator & son. We have worked hard to implement many attributes to enhance the user’s safety and fishing experience.
This is a very stable boat due to the 9’8” beam. This vessel has performed well and offers a sense of security in many turbulent weather situations.
Located in Norfolk, Virginia