Been hard to part with this boat because it's been in my family since it was brand new.
It is a 1971 19' Robalo (Ray Hunt design) that was one of the last 5 built by Judd Garvin before he sold the company to AMF. He built this one for my great uncle and built the $hit out of it with extra glass and stringers. The boat originally had twin 150 mercs on the back! It is a huge boat for a 19 footer.
I ran it with a 200 hpdi with a 29 mph cruise and 44mph top end with a lite load. I had the opportunity to pick up a 23ft intrepid hull for a good deal, so I pulled the motor and electronics from the Robalo and put them on the Intrepid.
So here's the deal, the boat comes with the following:
- Unsinkable - Really - pull the plug and it keeps on floating.
- Hard Top T-top in great condition with built-in LED lighting, CD player and speakers, and electronics box. Top has outrigger bases that can be deployed by handles.
- Console - big console with lots of storage underneath and a built in tackle box...Please note electronics and steering wheel pictured in some photos are not included as they are no longer on the boat.
- Leaning Post - nice matching leaning post with plenty of under-seat storage and built in rocket launchers, fixed seat back.
- Fuel tank replaced 5 years ago - 56 gallon aluminum tank
- Transom replaced 5 years ago - solid as a brick $hit house
- Deck is solid, only soft spot is in the raised casting platform in the bow where hatches were not properly sealed . This can be removed for a flush deck, or replaced quite easily. The deck underneath is solid.
- Solid Teak Bow Pulpit
- Electric reel outlets
-Trailer has LED lights, will probably need new springs. Bearings are good.
- Mystery goody box in console with pre-owned and likely out-dated controls, vhf(s), and other goodies.
You can add a motor, controls and batteries and have a rock solid platform for dirt cheap. This boat has made the crossing to the Bahamas hundreds of times. Or you can buy the boat for the console, t-top and leaning post, then sell the rest...it's up to you.
Boat is in Oviedo, FL. $2,500. Call Ian at 561-755-1973
MORE PICS COMING SOON.