Nick Strayham 228-861-4120 firstname.lastname@example.org
I took delivery of my new Sea Hunt in April of 2013 from Legendary Marine in Gulf Shores Alabama. Since then my wife and I have had a child and I recently had major neck surgery. I am not able to work because of my neck and am needing to get rid of her. I have enjoyed it more than anything I have ever owned. As you can see, I put 115 hours on it in one summer.
It is at the dealership getting the 100 hour service completed and I will post more detailed pics this week when I get it back.
Boat cruises at 35mph at 4000 RPM, 51-54mph w.o.t.
I am in Biloxi MIssissippi. Below I have listed the add on's I got with the boat.
I am asking $50,000 for it. I have right at $57k in it. This INCLUDES the TRAILER.
ULTRA 211 Standard SPECS (From Sea Hunt website)
Approx. Dry Weight:
10 Gallons Optional
Transom: 16 degrees
Midship: 20 degrees
Entry: 50 degrees
Below are the options I had added to the boat when I ordered it from Sea Hunt:
- F200XB - 200HP Yamaha Four Stroke***This is the brand new 4 cylinder 200HP that weighs the same as the 150HP****
- YAMAHA Command Link Gauges
- ** 6 YEAR YAMAHA Y.E.S. Warranty - Good until 2019 ****
- White powder coated T-Top
- Fiberglass T-Top that includes two marine speakers, four fresh water misters, LED lights, and flood lights. It also has the E-Box. AWESOME ADD ON!!!
- Trim Tabs
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Ice Blue(color) hull - Top Half - Bottom Half is White
- Freshwater Tank - 15 Gallons
- Ski Tow Bar
- Leaning Post with Backrest(MY FAVORITE PART OF THE BOAT)
- Dual Batteries with Switch
- Porta Potti
- Underwater LED Lights
- Bow backrests, bow cushions, and stern cushions
I ORDERED EVERY OPTION YOU COULD GET FOR THIS BOAT FROM SEAHUNT!!
Below are the items I added after I took delivery of it:
- ICom 412 VHF
- Garmin 740S GPS with Satellite Weather and Satellite Radio Module
- I forget the name and model, but expensive sounder for the depth finder
- I just remember spending a little over $3k at the electronics shop(the above items)
-T-Bag with 8 life jackets, handheld horn, flares, etc (All Coast Guard required safety devices)
- All brand new ropes and anchor with chain.
I DID NOT TRIM ONE CORNER WHEN I GOT THIS BOAT! I got the best of the best of everything. This boat is LOADED!!
I ran out 40-60 miles five different times this summer and made one 90 mile offshore trip this summer and never had the first worry in the world. This is a dream center console in the smaller CC category.