I am selling my 1995 Sea Ray Laguna 18, it is powered by a 115HP 2 stroke Mercury with 238 hours. This boat is in very good condition, and comes with a load rite trailer. In the last couple of years we have added a new fuel/water separator, a new float switch for the bilge pump, and replaced the tilt/trim unit on the motor. The boat is waxed every year, washed and engine flushed after every use.
Overall Length - 18'
Beam - 7'6"
Dry Weight - 2000lbs
Fuel Capacity - 44 gallons
Dead Rise - 18 degree
- Center console with cooler under forward seat
- Flip-back reversible helm seat with insulated cooler/livewell underneath
- Forward fish box with overboard drain
- Tackle drawers
- Large forward anchor locker
- Dual battery setup
- Console cover
- Bimini top (like new, never used!)
- Basic Hummingbird fish finder
The boat has been waxed and the bottom freshly painted, it is ready to fish. Asking $9,500 OBO