I am selling my 2001 Sea Ray 290 Amberjack. She has always been on Lake Michigan and always stored indoors in the winter. I purchased the boat 2 years ago with 260 hours on both engines and in great shape! The boat has always been maintained like NEW and all maintenance has been done yearly. This AJ has great power with twin Mercruiser 5.7EFI's and Bravo 3 outdrives with 525 hours. The boat has the following features:
- Twin Mercruiser 5.7 EFI's 260HP
- Twin Bravo 3 outdrives
- Raytheon RL70Radar
- Raytheon ST5000+ AUTOPILOT
- Raytheon Chartplotter
- Stainless radar arch
- Vac U Flush head
- 6 disc CD Changer/stereo
- Separate Shifters & throttles
- Refrigerator/Microwave/Electric stove
The following has been added in the past 2 years:
- 2 Cannon MAG 10 STX electric downriggers- 2 years old
- Bert's tracks for heavy duty rod holders
- 4 brand new Jensen marine speakers in the cockpit
- Garmin fish finder/sonar
- Refurbished raymarine VHF radio
- Brand NEW canvas this winter!
The following maintenance has been done this winter:
- New spark plugs and Impellers
- Oil/filter Change
- Outdrive service
- Fresh paint on outdrives
- New gimbal rings on both outdrives
- New Bellows on both outdrives
The boat is in great shape! With maintenance and new canvas the boat is ready to go for the upcoming boating season! I hate to sell her, but my boat partner moved to Florida and it is a little too much boat for myself and wife alone. I am looking to downsize to a trailerable boat.
Why Knot is a fish catching machine! She trolls beautifully on one engine with the Autopilot allowing you to enjoy fishing 100% of the time. We have been getting around 1.3mpg on an average 7 hour trip including 1 hour of cruising at 26mph and trolling anywhere from 2.2-3.0mph. The majority of hours placed on the engines were slow trolling for salmon out of Chicago. The boat is perfect for a family or group of friends who want to spend the weekends on the water!
The boat is located in Portage, IN currently for the winter.
Asking price $55,500