Asking: $5000. All offers considered.
Trade: Looking for a 20-23' outboard with trailer but will entertain trade offers for something smaller or for the right car or truck.
Location: Rhode Island
1977 28' Silverton Sedan Cruiser
Full Photo Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/BottomCi...8Silverton1977
Excellent - This is a 1 owner boat purchased new in 1978. It has been meticulously maintained over the years, is in excellent condition and is set-up for fishing. It is solid and does not have the cabin/bulkhead/deck rot that is common on these boats.
- Single MarinePower 454 (330HP) - Fresh Water Cooled - 69.1 hrs
- Gear Box
- Vee Drive
- PSS Shaft Seal
- Fuel Tank Replacement - Dual 60 Gal tanks (cross linked polyethelyne)
(I need to verify the size - these replaced the original Dual 80 Gal stainless steel tanks)
Storage: Winterized and stored since 2007
- Flying Bridge Steering cables seem to be binding making the wheel tough to turn but it is functional. The inside Cabin steering functions normally.
- Bimini Top
- Anchor, chain, line, and Electric Windlass
- Full Swim Platform
- Trim Tabs
- Windshield Canvas
- VHF Radio & VHF Antenna
- Video Depth sounder/Fish Finder
- Radar (Vigil RX)
- extra Radar (Vigil RM) - Control Unit, Control Panel, and Antenna (control non-functional - fuse blows when turned on)
- Cockpit wash down
- Cockpit Post and Auxiliary Lighting
- TV and Antenna - old portable analog CRT tv
- Dock Lines
- Boat Hook
- Life Ring
- Life preservers
- Fishing Net & Gaff
- Downrigger (swivel mount is currently installed)