I have a few parts left from a 3gm that had a frozen block and was stripped for parts. Items appear to be in good visual condition but no guarantees or warranties apply.
- Raw/sea water pump requires a new impeller, O-Ring and gasket, as well may be prudent to replace the shaft seal. No play in shaft when turned by hand. Includes pulley and bracket.
Johnson Pump AB
- Injector pump and injectors look ok but should be checked and cleaned by an engine shop. Includes fuel tubes and fittings.
Yanmar Injector Pump
1861 2K18 P029
- Fuel pump has good suction when mechanical lever cycled.
- Coolant water/anti freeze pump looks good and comes with a water temp sensor. Includes engine mount housing and pulley.
- Wiring harness looks good and no signs of corrosion.
- Fuel filter housing looks good including the filter element.
Prefer to sell these items to someone in the Tampa Bay (Bradenton) area who can look them over before purchase however will sell and ship with a no return/guarantee policy.
Make a reasonable $ or trade offer for some or all of the items. I can send select pictures if interested.