2007 Southport 26CC powered by 2007 Yamaha F250 four-stroke motors with 861/865 hrs (port/stbd). Most hours are at idle while bottom fishing and trolling 75 mile offshore. Dealer maintained to Yamaha specifications. This is a
boat with no surprises. Original owner.
She sits on a 2007 Road King triple axle trailer with LED lights,
electric brakes (installed March 2012) and an electric winch (Powerwinch
915 - installed August 2012). Tires and lights replaced fall 2011. Bearings replaced September 2012.
Electronics package includes:
- Garmin 4212 Chartplotter
- GPS 19x VHS (installed August 2012)
- Garmin GMR 18 Radar
- Garmin GSD 24 Sounder (installed August 2012)
- Airmar B164 1KW bronze through hull transducer
- ICOM 504 VHF
- Humminbird 798S structure scan w/transom transducer
- JBL stereo/CD/SiriusXM satellite stereo
- Triple battery charger. All 3 batteries were replaced in Fall 2010.
Options and extras include:
- New custom fiberglass t-top installed August 2012
- New Lumitec Seablaze 3 Blue LED underwater lights (x3) (installed August 2012)
- New Lumitec Orbit 3-color (Red/White/Blue) LED lights under t-top (x6) (installed with new top)
- New Lumitec Caprera 2 LED spreader lights (x2 - blue/white and
red/white) (installed with new top)
- Lenco Trim tab indicators
- New macerator in fish box
- Replaced raw water pump in fall 2011
- TACO outriggers
- Marine head with pump out
- Custom side curtains
- All cushions were removed when purchased and stored inside except for
the backrest @ the front of console
- All safety gear, including PFDs, throw ring, fire extinguishers,
flares & flare gun
- 3 E-sea Rider marine bean bags
Over $20K recently invested in the custom top, hull paint, electronics and trailer. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner Southport - she's ready to fish! Reduced from $87.5K. First $73,000 takes her.
PM or email me with any questions, or
call/text @ 843.697.8416
. Please, no brokers or trades.