I'm trying to help out a friend that is to old to use his boat.
1976 Mr. Ed 21' Daycruiser. It's a one owner boat, It's in absolutly stunning condition. The wood is "PERFECT" no dark or rotten wood. It hasn't been in the water since 2007, it was just serviced and has a new impeller. The trailer needs tires and the boat is ready for the water. This boat is a flash back in time !!!!! There is not an hour meter on the boat, It looks like new and I would assume it has very low hours.
* 1976 Mr. Ed 21' Daycruiser
* Mild 454 4 bolt built by Keith Black
* Borg Warner Velvet drive transmission
* Casale V-drive
* White pearl w/ yellow piping, Brown shag carpet "NEAR PERFECT"
* Stuart Warner stage 3 gauges
* Tandum trialer with lots of chrome, needs tires