This is a complete front strut and brake caliper set.
The items pictured make up a bolt-on solution for your 911.
The Bilstein struts are recognized as the best strut option of the air cooled cars and the modern Brembos add a great brake improvement and fit under any 911 factory wheel, 15"X7" or larger.
Bilstein - Brembo - Zimmermann - Mintex - Elring - Timken are manufacturers of top performance suspension components used on the finest sports cars.
This package includes:
- Left and Right "A series" struts with dust covers.
Bilstein part numbers: 91134107936 and 911341080936.
These are excellent condition take off struts that have been jig checked for straightness, bearing surfaces checked, seals replaced, cleaned, media blasted and refinished.
- New Bilstein gas insert set.
- Hub set with studs, new Timken bearings, races, Elring inner seals and grease caps.
Hubs have been cleaned, media blasted, sealed and have the new bearing races installed.
- Zimmermann 911 Carrera front rotor set, 24mm wide by 282.5mm OD.
(Sport crossdrilled rotors are available as well).
- Porsche Brembo four piston calipers.
Boxster take offs that have been inspected, serviced and refinished.
VHT red caliper paint, high temp. PORSCHE vinyl stencils, all under a clear finish.
All hardware is new or has been cleaned and replated.
- Mintex semi metallic front brake pads.
Low dust, low noise brake pads.
- Stainless steel braided front brake lines.
These are DOT compliant lines that replace the OE flex and short hard lines.
The integral banjo fitting is ideal to connect to the Brembo caliper.
$2,750 OBO - TT&L additional
I'd like to sell these this week so feel free to inquire.
I will take Boge "A series" struts in partial trade.