Back up for sale!
2003 BMW 330xi with 106,000 miles. The car includes every service record from the day it was sold in 2003. Enthusiast owned and METICULOUSLY maintained. Never tracked or abused. Owned/driven in CA only. This vehicle is an extremely rare special order through BMW Individual in original Dakar Yellow II - a traditional M color. Selling since there is an E90 on the way, and I won't let go of the 840Ci.
It may be the only Yellow 330Xi in North America. In addition to it's rarity, it has an ESS twin-screw supercharger that generates 6.5psi of boost, making it a very FAST 330Xi. $13,950 (Irvine, CA)
See pictures and description below:
(Many more pics available)
Everything you would expect from a modern BMW plus:
- Premium Package (auto-dim mirror, power seats, dual lumbar, rain sensing wipers, automatic headlights)
- Sport Package (17" wheels, sport seats, sport steering wheel, sport body kit)
- Cold Weather Package (heated seats, ski bag, heated high-pressure headlight washers, heated mirrors)
- 3.0 liter M54 Inline 6-Cylinder Engine
- AWD 62R/38F ratio w/electronic hill decent control (HDC)
- 5-speed Steptronic automatic transmission
- Individual Dakar Yellow II exterior color
- Montana Black interior leather
- Harman/Kardon premium sound system
- Folding rear seats 60/40
- Bi-Xenon headlights w/auto leveling
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- BMW OEM Bluetooth phone system
- BMW Business in-dash CD player
- Myrtle wood interior trim
- Original "BMW Individual" door sills
- 6.5psi ESS Twin Screw Supercharger System (320hp)
- 5% Rear Tint
- OEM M3 leather steering wheel
- OEM front and side clear corners, Depo rear clear tails
- Aluminum pedals
- 330i Performance Package (ZHP) instrument cluster
- Mechanical fan delete w/ OEM BMW electric fan replacement
- Front license plate deleted
Some Notable Recent Services:
- New coolant expansion tank and aux. thermostat (coolant flushed) @ 105,000mi
- New OE spark plugs, oil service, cabin air filter, and engine air filter @ 101,000mi
- New valve cover gasket @ 95,000mi
- New front and rear brakes @ 83,000mi
- New radiator expansion tank @ 77,000mi
- New ESS supercharger @ 76,000mi
- New control arm bushings @ 75,000mi
- Brake fluid flush @ 73,000mi
- Windshield washer pump @ 69,000mi
- A/C final stage resistor @ 69,000mi
- Every service record SINCE NEW is included!
ESS 330 TS1 6.5PSI Supercharger System: (Information taken from esstuning.com)
"The ESS 330 M54 TS1 series system is equipped with a Lysholm Twin Screw supercharger which has several advantages over the centrifugal compressors used in earlier ESS M52TU/M54 systems. It creates a higher boost-pressure at lower engine rpm, thus significantly increasing bottom and mid range torque. Lag time during shifts and on-off throttling are reduced to a minimum and the throttle response is incredible. The twin screw principle is also highly energy efficient, which contributes to the extreme power and torque output of the ESS TS Series systems. The system also utilizes a throttle body type butterfly air bypass valve to reduce SC parasitic drag and increase fuel economy during cruising conditions. The entire ESS TS system consumes less than 2hp during cruising and it is very energy and heat efficient.
The redesigned ESS MS43/45 engine control software is perfectly calibrated for the TS supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions, recalibrated EGas for quicker throttle response, recalibrated VANOS control and perfectly optimized fuel delivery supplied by the 6 larger Bosch fuel injectors included with the kit. The software also features a 6800RPM rev limit and removed top speed governor."
-Custom ESS Spec Lysholm 1.6L Twin Screw supercharger unit.
-High strength, dual-layer cast aluminum alloy ESS intake manifold.
-Uni-belt SC drive system with additional OEM quality idler pulleys.
-6 larger Bosch fuel injectors.
-Throttle body style butterfly bypass system for superior fuel economy during cruising and optimal throttle response under all conditions.
-Perfectly optimized, dyno-tweaked MS43/45 ECU software.
-CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware.
-Cast aluminium SC intake system with crankcase fume reduction system designed for boost.
-High temperature, custom made silicone hoses with clamps throughout the system.
-Heavy-Duty drive belt.
-2yr./unlimited mileage warranty.
"ESS TS Series superchargers with it's Lysholm supercharger technology and CAD designed intake runners creates boost the instant the throttle is touched usually reaching full boost by ~2200 rpm - long before a centrifugal supercharger commonly even creates 1psi of boost, resulting in breathtaking low-mid range acceleration and it also removes the need to rev the engine high to get good acceleration."
Boost pressure: 6.5PSI
Horsepower: 320 (Stock 225)
Torque: 410 NM (Stock 300)
This car is currently under bank loan. Title will be released by lien holder after payment.
Car is being sold as-is, and without warranty from seller.