I am looking to get back into a Subaru, and am listing my motorcycle to help fund that transition. As the title states, I am open to all trades, which means if you have a Subaru, or a nice set of wheels and a stack of parts laying around, let's talk.
On to the details:
- Red/Black color scheme as shown (pics don't do it justice)
- The plastics don't have a single scratch, scuff, or imperfection
- Bike runs perfect and needs absolutely nothing. Doesn't burn any oil and starts right up every time.
- Transmission shifts perfectly through every gear
I can't emphasize this enough: the bike is in PERFECT condition and is ready for a new rider.
In the past 250 miles, the following work has been done:
- The undertail section shown was installed. It looks fantastic and really cleaned up the rear end.
- A new fuel pump was installed, as the old one needed to be replaced
- Oil and filter were changed/replaced (only Honda GP4 oil used)
- The air filter was replaced with a K&N filter
- Spark plugs were replaced with NGK plugs
- The stock cam chain tensioner was on its way out, so I replaced it with the APE manual CCT. No issues, no more cam chain rattle. The beauty of the manual one is you can always adjust it later if need be
The owner will receive the following items with the bike:
- A brand-new cover for the bike
- A set of fresh (never-used) NGK spark plugs
- A brand-new, unopened wheel lock
- Two 1/2 gallon bottles of Engine Ice coolant (doesn't need a coolant change, but I just have it sitting around for next spring)
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to throw me some trade ideas for cars, parts, wheels, whatever. I am open to adding cash on my end, too.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.