2005 Honda S2000 convertible in New Formula Red with 89,000 miles.
This S2000 is in great condition and a pleasure to drive.
With extreme reliability and precise handling, this Honda is sure to thrill you for years to come.
I have had fun using this car as a Sunday driver, but a decrease in free time has forced the sale of this wonderful car.
The car has had the following parts installed within the last 1,000 miles:
- New front and rear brake pads
- New rear brake rotors
- New rear wheel bearings
- New serpentine belt
- New spark plugs
- Synthetic oil and filter change
- Honda manual transmission fluid and differential fluid
- K&N air filter
- Upgraded Sony door speakers
- New clutch about 5,000 miles ago along with new OEM throw-out bearing
- New clutch slave cylinder
- Upgraded braided stainless steel brake lines
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 front and rear tires
- Convertible top will need to be replaced due to age.
There are many patches installed which diminish the look of the car with the top up.
- 5-6 VERY shallow dents on the trunk lid and surrounding area.
I purchased the car with these dents, not sure what caused the dents
- Clear coat on the right mirror has diminished
The car has a clean NC title in my name, ready to be signed over to the new owner.
Carfax is available upon request.