Year / Make / Model: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Asking Price: $13,500 with the silver 18in wheels, or $14,00 with both sets. PRICED FIRMLY.
- TurboXS 4" Downpipe
- Maddad Whisper exhaust
- Electronic exhaust cut out (not sure on brand)
- ISC Coilovers (with "dial extensions" for rear)
- Cobb AccessPort v3 (Newest full color model)
- Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace
- Wingless trunk (actually wingless from an RS and professionally painted, not a bondo job)
- Viper alarm and remote start (so amazing come winter time)
- TurboXS BOV
- Cobb Short-Ram Intake
- Rally innovations light bar with Hella 500 lights
- Hella Supertone horns
- Koyo aluminum radiator
- "Halo" HID Headlights (needs LEDs)
- Lightly tinted tail lights
- RallyTech mud flaps
- New timing belt at ~80k
- New accessory belts in the past ~500mi
- Previous owner installed fresh clutch
- Oil always changed on time, last done ~500mi ago. (T6, OEM Filters)
- Brand new stoptech brake package (pads, slotted rotors, stainless lines)
- Trans and rear diff flushed recently
- Fresh set of NGK One-Step colder plugs not yet installed.
- The car starts right up, runs smooth and pulls hard.
- Interior is in great shape
- The mileage will not go up, maybe a couple miles here and there to keep it from sitting for too long.
(The only reason I'm selling the car is because I'm in the process of buying a home... if I want to go fast, I'd end up putting the money into my Lexus instead.)
- Front bumper was cracked when I over corrected into a snowbank this past winter.
- Couple of dings and imperfections in the paint, one significant scratch on rear passenger side, not sure how it got there, just walked out to find it one day.
- Front fender liners are in place with zip ties. Previous owner had car too low and wheel rub snagged the liners.
- The all-too-common synchro issues that 04-05 STi transmissions are plagued with are arriving. Gearbox grinds if you go from 6th to 5th at high speed, and from 5th to 4th at any speed.
(I'd just made it a habit of rowing from 5th to 3rd and then putting it into 4th doesn't grind, until I could get it to a transmission shop to swap in '06+ synchros, upshifting is completely unaffected)
- Electronic exhaust cut out needs actuator serviced or replaced.
- Airbag light is on. I believe the previous owner was in a fender bender, hence the new radiator and headlights... but I've never had any problems and the car drives straight.
As I mentioned above, I'm pretty firm on the pricing as I don't need to get rid of the car, so I feel that it's priced adequately. Apologies but I will not deal with lowball offers, cash or bank check only, I will not deal with "Shipping to someone on conditions" as I've been scammed too heavily in the past. Please don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.
I will also not entertain test drive requests to test drive the vehicle without proof of interest due to the high level of "joyriders" I've dealt with, thank you for understanding!
More pictures: http://imgur.com/a/B3xPC
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.