Very clean 2004 WRX with a 2007 STI swap. 33350 miles on car. It has less than 200 miles on a fully built IAG Performance Stage 2 Tuff motor 365whp 20 psi boost (675BHP rated). 2007 6MT, R180 diff, STI axles hubs and Brembos. The interior is close to new with little signs of wear. The exterior is great and it has been garage kept the majority of its life. Some very minor cosmetic issues. Rarely driven in the rain or snow. This will more than likely be the cleanest 2004 you will see with crazy low mileage. It is street legal and will pass emissions. Tuned for reliability at around 20 PSI boost. 365whp on a Mustang dyno.
I was building car for my son but he now wants a truck. I am the original owner and title is clear.
$17,900 or best reasonable offer.
Here is the build info:
- IAG STI 2.5l Stage 2 Tuff short block with Manley Pistons, Manley H-beam Rods, King XPG Bearings. New just tuned and broken in
- STI B25 AVCS Heads with +1 valves, Stage 2 Cams, Brian Crower springs and retainers
- Cobb Accessport v3 (new)
- Tomioka TD05-16G Turbo (new)
- DW300 fuel pump
- 1050cc Injector Dynamics injectors (new)
- Perrin EL Headers (heat wrapped)
- TurboXS Catted downpipe (new)
- Grimmspeed AOS (new)
- Borla Hush exhaust
- Turbosmart recirculating BOV
- Racecomp Engineering lowering springs
- AMS 3" Inlet
- K&M Filter
- Apexi Front Mount Intercooler
- 2007 6MT with STI clutch (new)
- Fidanza Aluminum flywheel
- 2007 STI R180 rear differential, axles and hubs
- 2007 STI Brembo brakes painted silver
- Tenzo DC6 18" wheels
- 5mm wheel spacers
- Stoptech slotted rotors
- EBS pads
- STI side skirts
- Much, much more
******Payment will only be taken through reputable escrow service or in-person at a bank so scammers don't waste my time*******
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.