FS: 1998 Turbo Swapped Forester S 5-Speed Manual
Selling my 1998 Turbo Forester S. 174,000 (and climbing) miles on the car. The car is a 5 speed manual. Car is running & driving. Car has clean title and is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. All current information is below.
Any questions ask.
Asking Price is $5,600, however I'm negotiable... that doesn't mean I'm stupid though!
Engine, Turbo, Drivetrain & Transmission, Cooling Mods
-- EJ20GDW6NE Motor Swap 9.0:1 (JDM WRX Wagon GF8D58D; 250hp)
-- Mitsubishi TD04L Turbo (Part No. 49377-04100)
-- TY752VBCBA 5-Speed Transmission Swap (JDM WRX Wagon GF8D58D 09/96 - 08/97)
-- Greddy Type RS // Blitz SS Blow Off Valve Recirculated
-- Bosal/SPT 3" Stainless Steel Catless One Piece Downpipe and Full Exhaust (04-07 WRX)
-- Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator w/ Slim Fans made for GC8
-- 4 Gauge Grounding Kit
-- 2004 WRX OEM Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, T.O. Bearing, & Pilot Bearing (Installed 3/28/2015)
Brakes, Wheels, & Suspension:
-- 2004 WRX STI OEM Front Springs (224 lbs/min)
-- 2004 WRX Wagon OEM Rear Springs (144 lbs/min)
-- KYB GR2/excel-G Struts (04-07 WRX Sedan) (F&R)
-- KYB Strut Boots and Bump Stops
-- 2004-2007 WRX OEM Shock Top Hats
-- 2002 WRX OEM 20mm Rear Swaybar
-- Rota DPT 17" x 9" -42mm Offset Wheels w/ BFGoodrich G-Force Sport 245/40/17 Tires
Electronics & Data Logging
-- JDM WRX Wagon JECS 2S ECU
-- ProSport Performance Series PSAFRLCDWB4.9-AMB Wideband O2 & Gauge w/ Bosche Sensor (Wideband Control Box Replaced 4/28/2015)
-- ProSport Performance 216BFWABOSM.PSI Series Boost Gauge
(Guage Replaced 4/28/2015)
-- ProSport Performance Series Oil Pressure Gauge & Sender PSOPSV (Sender Replaced 4/28/2015)
-- H.I.D.'s for Headlight and Fogs (Also Parking Lights Fog Mod)
Appearance & Cosmetics:
-- Sf5 Forester S/tb STI Hood & Scoop
-- Sf5 Forester Corner Lamps
-- Sf5 Forester Tail Lights
-- Sf5 Forester Front Grill
-- Dash Mounted Gauge Pod
-- 2002 WRX MOMO Steering Wheel
-- Debadged Trunk Emblems
-- SF5 Roof Spoiler
-- 2004 WRX Sport Heated Seats
-- OEM Subaru Rubber Front and Rear Molded Mud Mats
-- Rear Trunk Tray Retractable Cover & Rear OEM Subaru Trunk Floor Mat
-- 1999 Impreza RS White Face Gauge Cluster
-- No Name Roof Rack
-- JVC Double Din Head Unit
- Interior is 9.5/10. No tears or rips. Glove Box is sagging so I am including a replacement. Just needs to be bolted in.
- Driver Fender & Door has dent/scuff from. Never fixed, but is pictured above.
- HID bulbs need replaced in Fogs. Right Ballast for Headlamps is out. I went back to normal Halogens and will include.
- AC works but I put a small nick in the condenser (3/28/2015) when I pulled motor and swapped the clutch.
- Missing rear passenger mud flap.
- Car is priced fairly with the above in account
- Passenger Valve Cover Gasket needs replaced. Slow drip onto exhaust
(Annoying, so Working on it - just being honest).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.