2006 Subaru STI
Location: Manassas, VA.
Mileage: 131,442 on Car chassis (15k miles on new oem motor)
New oem motor I had put in a few years ago. All work done by IAG. Reason for selling.. kinda wanna see where this shooting stuff takes me.
-Oem springs and struts
- White line front 24-22 sway bar
- White line rear 22-24 sway bar
- Vorshlaug front and rear camber plates
- Kartboy endlinks
- Rear diff extra stiff
- Group N trans and motor mounts
- Oem sti wheels 17in summitomo all seasons
- Arp extended wheel studs front and rear
All work performed by IAG in Westminster MD.
- New Oem short block
- Gates oil pump, pulleys , tensioners and Idlers and timing belt
- resurfaced heads with all new hardware
- Killer bee oil pick up
- Prosport headers
- Invida up pipe
- Custom cat back straight pipe with turn down. Consistently 94dbl at sound
- Spt low profile cat back for daily use
- Aem short ram ( for rain)
- Aem cold air Intake for dry events
- Odyssey sealed lightweight battery
- no name harness Bar
- Driver Sparco Evo 2 seat.
- GForce harnesses 5point camlock
- Aem air/fuel gauge
- Boost pressure gauge
- Cobb v2 access port
- Custom street, race, Stu 93oct tunes
- Custom 100oct tune for use with Sunoco gt260 fuel street legal, Stu tune and Street tune.
Problems: Car is sound, but no secret it was a autocross Car. There are a few cosmetic things but not thing that cant fixed.
Please PM with Inquiries thank you.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.