Crystal Gray Metallic 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon.
Contact info: [email protected]
Link to full image gallery: https://imgur.com/a/glpze
I am the original owner, bought new in 2006 in Seattle WA. Lovingly cared for since new and aggressively maintained. Most are cross-country interstate miles and she's lived in 7 states in her lifetime. All repairs, maintenance and oil changes were done only at Subaru dealerships.
- 120,xxx miles.
- Completely stock engine, ECU, turbo and drive-train, never modified.
- 5 Speed Manual transmission.
- SPT Wagon Pink springs - Dealer installed.
- SPT short shifter kit - Dealer installed.
- SPT cat-back exhaust - Dealer installed.
- 24% tint on all windows except the windshield - Dealer installed.
- Stock headlights and an additional functional/airtight set of 'cleared and painted with chrome ring' headlights with wiring harnesses and bulbs. Easily swapped.
- All silver interior panels on the dash were removed and professionally painted flat black. Has acquired no scratches or marks for the past 8 years.
- Custom vinyl covered padded armrest with an interior mounted and stereo controlled Ipod. Ipod included in sale.
- WhiteLine quick release rear strut tower bar.
- Swapped the original boost power gauge for an Omari gauge that reads PSI instead of BAR in the stock housing.
- Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD - 7" touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3 player. Pre-wired for backup camera and Ipod connection.
- 2 Sony XM-1252GTR Amplifiers - One installed under each front seat, cooled by the stock floor vents. One powers the front speakers (2x125w) the other powers the woofer (1x300w)
- Rainbow Audio SLC 265 Kick front speakers - 6.5" component speakers installed in the factory locations.
- Elemental Designs SQ10 Woofer in a custom spare tire box that fits within the spare tire. Easily removable with quick disconnects for spare tire access while maintaining the stock look and functionality of the trunk area.
- Roof, floorpan, doors/hatch (both skins) have been professionally sound deadened. 2-3 layers of RAAMAAT and Ensolite acoustical sound deadening foam on all metal and plastic panels. The car is dead quiet with no rattles or exhaust noise.
- AUX audio input discretely built into the center console
- Ipod mounted on the underside of the armrest controlled by the head unit. Ipod included in sale.
- Ashtray mounted fuses for the underseat amplifiers.
- Wiring from the battery is 4ga, sent to the distribution block split into 2 sets of 8ga wiring to the amplifiers. Multiple fuses in proper locations.
- Big 3 wiring upgrade done with 0ga and 4ga wire with all necessary fuses. No voltage drops.
- Voltage meter installed in the driver side vent. Vent still provides airflow for the driver.
- Custom black painted Supertones horns.
- All oil/filter changes done as recommended at Subaru Dealerships only.
- Standard timing belt changed at 90,XXX miles.
- Rack/pinion replaced 2017.
- Radiator and all hosing replaced in 2017. A penny embedded itself in the radiator and caused a failure. Have a pic as proof.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.