2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
32,4XX Original Miles with about 12k on build
Please call me for additional information. 570-419-8706 - Brock
There is a lien on the car currently, I purchased it with a lien on it as well, it wasn’t too hard to work around. Just wanted to state this first.
I really am reluctantly typing up this ad because I am in no way ready to part ways with this car yet, but I know that it is the smart thing for me to do so I can follow my career dreams. The only reason I am thinking about selling this car is because being able to pursue my career and my lifelong dreams are more important to me right now.
I purchased the car from a former employee of Agile Automotive in Bel Air, Maryland who was the one who had them do most of the motor work. Everything that I know about Agile Automotive is that they are a highly reputable shop specializing in Subaru’s. They build quality vehicles and I was told that they offered a 1 year/10,000 mile warranty on their engine builds (I can’t exactly confirm this) but to me it speaks to their work, because I had never heard of a performance shop doing something like that. I have continued to take the car to them during my ownership and have been impressed with their knowledge and quality of work.
I recently upgraded from the Helix 850cc side feed injectors that were in the car when I bought it as well as adding the top feed conversion kit, and a fuel pressure regulator. The car made 392.6 whp /406 ft/lbs. torque on 93 octane on their dyno.
Interior 9.5/10 - all the seats are spotless, the driver's floor mat has some expected wear but overall the interior is very very nice.
Exterior - 8/10 - 1 very very small dent on rear passenger door, the front end has some stone chips, and there is some stone chips on the driver and passenger doors. Other than stone chips, the exterior is very nice.
Onto the mods;
- Agile Built bottom end with Cosworth pistons, Eagle Rods and ACL bearings
- Forced Performance (FP) Green Turbo (Similar to Blouch Dominator 3)
- APS D/R 525 Front Mount Intercooler in stealth black
- APS Cold Air Intake 70MM
- Injector Dynamics 1050cc Top-Feed Injectors (Installed July 17’)
- Aeromotive Fuel Rails (Installed July 17’)
- Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator (Installed July 17’)
- Helix cat-less dowpipe (Jet hot coated)
- Agile Automotive custom recirculating external wastegate set up
- Agile Automotive Up Pipe (Jet hot coated)
- Perrin Equal Length Headers (jet hot coated and wrapped)
- Mad Dad whisper back stealth exhaust
- Speed Density tune on a Cobb Accessport V2 on 93 octane fuel
- Group N Sti top Hats on Ohilins fixed perch struts with RCE Black Springs
- Hotchkis Front Sway Bar with 25.4mm endlinks
- Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar with 25.4mm endlinks
- GT – Spec Front Strut tower brace
- Cusco Rear strut tower brace
- Sti Group N Engine Mounts
- Sti Group N Transmission Mount
- Stainless Steel brake lines
- Defi Imperial BF Gauges in clock pod (boost/oil pressure/EGT)
- Defi Imperial BF Air/Fuel Gauge and E-Boost Gauge on steering column
- Defi Digital Display mounted behind ashtray door (shows water temp/oil temp)
- Pioneer Touch Screen AVH-P3100
- JDM Hazard button
- Ebay front lip
- APR Carbon Fiber Rear License Plate Frame
- APR Carbon Fiber Alternator Cover
- APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover
- 05 Tail Lights with JDM Light Mod
- OBP OEM Wingless Sti Trunk
- Assorted spark plugs
- Assorted coil plugs
- Motul Fluids
- Factory Headers
- Any other factory parts I received with the car
Extras (Not included in the price of the sale unless negotiated)
- BC BR Series Adjustable Coilovers (nearly new)
- RPS Street Max Clutch (brand new)
Photos (I will upload interior and engine shots soon)
Sept 29 02-a by Brock Mullen, on Flickr
Sept 29 03 by Brock Mullen, on Flickr
Sept 30 06 by Brock Mullen, on Flickr
Sept 30 07 by Brock Mullen, on Flickr
Sept 30 08 by Brock Mullen, on Flickr
Sept 30 09 by Brock Mullen, on Flickr
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.