2014 WRX Base Hatchback
Location: Dallas, TX
Mileage: 61,xxx (drive her nights and weekends)
Hope you're having a good day.
After much debate with myself I have finally decided to sell my Subaru. Currently trying to buy a truck (or trade). I would prefer a truck and cash (from buyer's end) deal if a trade was involved. I bought the car brand new with 7 miles on it from Subaru of McKinney and have all associated paperwork since then. The car is currently on lien but if that is an issue please let me know before backing away.
The exterior of the car is in good shape. Garage kept for 80% of its life. I used to drive it ~80 miles per day on the highway to/from work. Due to this there are rock chips and normal wear. For the past 2 years I have driven my other car to reduce the mileage on the Subaru. There is a crack on the front bumper due to a gas station high curb by the pump (thought I could make a u-turn and bumped it under 5mph). The interior is like new. New engine, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, and clutch, all only have 14k miles on them. Transmission fluid was also changed ~14k miles ago. Before delivery of the car I will have the oil changed for the buyer and a full tank of gas.
Engine Build Information
I did not spare any cost on the engine build and focused on good power on a safe, reliable build. I did not do any exterior modifications since the money was focused on mechanical parts. Short block was built by IAG, long block build and engine installation performed by AWD Tuning. All tuning performed by Keith Fields at AWD Tuning. Only Amsoil 10w40 has been in new engine, changed at AWD Tuning every ~3k miles. Currently putting down 330whp/379wtq on E85 (also tuned for 93 oct). All work on life of car performed by AWD Tuning, Cobb Plano, and Subaru of McKinney.
- IAG Closed deck block
- Manley Platinum Pistons
- Manley H-Tuff Rods
- Heat treated OEM crank
- ARP 11mm head studs
- Kelford 272/268 street cams
- GSC Power-division single beehive valve spring set w/ titanium retainers
- ACL HX STD man & rod bearings
- FIC 1650cc injectors
- AEM 320lph E85 fuel pump
- Cobb flex fuel kit with regulator
- New oil pump, timing kit, water pump
- JE Pro-seal headgasket
- Air pump delete
- IAG Street series air/oil separator
- Grimmspeed 38mm coated up-pipe with Tial external wastegate
- Tomei equal length headers
- Perrin throttle body coupler
- Grimmspeed cold air intake
- Invidia Q300 exhaust with titanium tips
- Invidia catted downpipe
- Cobb 3-port electronic boost controller
- Innovate LC-2 wideband o2 sensor
- Cobb access port V3
- Cobb heatshield
- Kartboy aluminum pitch stop mount
- Cobb adjustable wastegate bracket
- ACT HDSS Clutch
- Whiteline front 24mm, rear 22mm, endlinks
- JPM Coachworks leather shift boot & brake boot
- Cobb shift knob
- Kartboy short shift kit
If you have any questions about the build or parts or would like additional photos please let me know. If you are not local I am open to discussing shipping options. This car will provide many smiles per gallon and will not disappoint!
Thanks for looking!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.