Yes, selling my 73.
- 73 chassis with steel GT flares
- Roll cage
- Fiberglass bumpers & rocker panels
- 911 front suspension with Koni adjustable shocks
- H&H front adjustable front sway bar
- Koni adjustable rear shock with adjustable spring collar
- Stock factory rear sway bar
- Rims are 7x16 front and 8x16 rear. All are real Fuchs rims
Engine & Transmission:
- 2.0L engine built out to 2.7L
- Tuna can oil pickup
- Front mount oil cooler
- Stock transmission (side shift) with solid trans mounts
- Non-cracked dash top
- Welded in roll cage
- GTS Classics seats
Drivers is Nurburgring 5504 leather / corduroy. Passenger is LeMans 5202 leatherette / basket weave with removable headrest.
- New G Force 5 point seat belts
- Center console with gauges
- Momo steering wheel
- NO ventilation system just fresh air blower.
I am the 5th owner since new (actual 3rd & 5th) I found this 914 4 years ago in Chicago and purchased it from the 2nd owner. He had all the go fast parts done to it back in the 90s. It was going to be his street / track day car. It was used a handful of times over the years for track day stuff. It had sat in storage for about 4 years before I bought it. I spent a Saturday getting running and driving again and sold it to a buddy of mine. He to only drove it a handful of times and in 2014 I bought it back. I had Brad Mayeur go through it then and he has seen it since then few more times
Since then I have used it mainly for local street driving and Auto-crossing. I have run it mainly with the Indiana NorthWest region SCCA.
Yes, it is very orange. Paint shows some wear from auto-crossing, but there is no crash damage. Overall a great fun and fast car to drive. I will work on more detailed pictures over the next few days.
Asking $23.9K and can deliver within 150miles of Chicago for free. Title is in my name. Please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 219-730-9205 (before 9pm central time please)
Addition pictures at https://postimg.org/gallery/375yc56t6/