2007 Subaru STI WRB
Located in Rochester, NY 14450
Clean NYS title in hand, does have lien on it (can be taken care of same day).
Well not sure I want to and dont have to but I'm selling my baby, well, car baby. I've loved every second of owning this, most of the fun was getting it to its current state. Thats actually why I'm selling it is to get something I can work on as I've run out of ideas on this car. I've also recently started my own business and this would help free up some cash.
Purchased the car in September of 2013 with 40k miles. Currently it has around 64,xxx miles, not daily driven or driven in the winter (except to take these pictures!). Oil changes regularly every 2,500 miles with Motul 5w-40 and Subaru blue filter. Just had the front pads, rotors, F/R lines, brake fluid, as well as gear and diff oil changed with Motul 6 weeks ago.
I wanted a super clean but raw car. Something that looked like it could grow arms and punch you, yet refined and meticulously maintained. The engine runs smooth with a clutch to match for handling the power it does. Body is in good shape, with ABW recessed flares and an aggressive yet drivable stance. We weld and filled the rear seem then went over it with bed liner, its done right. I can go full-lock on the steering wheel and not rub at all. They're are a few rock chips and very small dings, nothing crazy or effecting paint though. I had a PDR guy go over it just after I bought the car. No rust either as the car had spent most of its life to the south (purchased when I lived in VA) and previous owner stored in the winter as well. The suspension is aggressive but due to the adjustment and swift springs can be super mellow when asked to be.
- Built by IAG 9K-ish miles ago ($15K, yes it hurt)
- Made 414/406 on 93 at 23 PSI
- New case halves
- Coswoth stock compression Pistons
- Manley h beam rods
- 08+ nitrated crank
- Heads were decked, new valves, retainers, springs etc
- Killer bee oil pick up and baffle
- IAG air oil separator
- Air pump delete
- IAG black TGV deletes
- Mishimoto aluminum radiator
- Grimspeed alternator and radiator shrouds
Turbo and power stuff:
- Perrin rotated turbo kit w/ Garrett GT3076R .82 hot side & custom 4" intake.
- Perrin stealth FMIC with tail BOV
- HKS in equal headers, wrapped
- Custom 2 piece down pipe to swap in cat for inspections
- Custom straight pipe from IAG, angle tip
- Walboro 255LPH pump
- ID 1000 injectors
- Aero motive FPR
- IAG V2 fuel rails, black with braided lines
- Grimspeed EBCS
- COBB accessport V2
- Custom power coated and shaved intake manifold and intercooler piping from unknown coatings in UT
- ACT stage 2 6 puck clutch. Feels good and holds tight
- Light weight flywheel
- Group N motor mounts
- Torque solutions transmission mounts
- Kartboy shifter bushings
- Whiteline rear subframe lockout bolts
- White line rear diff bushings and other various bushings
- Fortune auto 510 coilovers with swift springs (10K/9K), these were the first set of the new 510's used on my car for testing.
- From camber plates, rear camber bolts
- white line roll center correction kit (ball joints/tie rods)
- White line rear 24mm sway
- Kartboy end links
- Perrin front strut bar
- White line bushings
- Cusco 6 point 4 passenger roll cage painted white with a blueish flake
- Vertex 7 star 330mm wheel with bell works hub and quick release
- ATI gauge pod with pro sport Evo series boost/AFR/oil pressure
- Perrin reverse lock out
- Beatrush rear seat delete
- Still have the back seats but are currently out of the car
- WRX trunk with wing
- Blacktop aero CF front lip
- CS style carbon fiber side skirt extensions
- Varis Japan rear vortex generators
- Custom front canards and side splitters
- One off S204 replica grille
- ABW aero flares, 40mm front, 60mm rear. Color matched, rear seam welded and filled.
- One-off headlights that I hand made. I own a retrofitting company so we did a full build to show the car at booths. EVOX-R projectors, custom acrylic LED work, they're crazy.
- Rotiform USF white with polished lip, 18x11 +20 front +12 rear
- Come with white and red/gold center caps
- Toyo R888 295/30R18
- BRAND NEW DBA slotted rotors and Project Mu front pads
- Rear Stop tech rotors and project mu pads
Im asking $24,500 OBO for this beauty.
Bring your own wheels -$22,000
Please let me know if you have any questions!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.