I'm selling my 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. It's an investment-grade car with only 17,000 ORIGINAL miles. This is one of the cleanest, lowest-mileage examples for sale in the US. It's a very focused car with a rally-bred pedigree that rewards you with incredible driver feedback and engagement from the road.
I'm only selling it because I want something more family-friendly (no kids allowed in the STI). The car is only driven on weekends and mostly to and from Katie's Cars and Coffee in Great Falls. Oil and filter was changed in February 2017 at 16,300 miles using OEM Subaru Synthetic oil. The car drives flawlessly and pulls hard under acceleration. There are no mechanical or electrical issues. The interior is rattle free. A/C blows ice cold and heater works as new.
- Clean title in-hand (no lien)
- No accidents - clean Carfax and AutoCheck reports
- No mechanical issues - every moving part, switch and bulb works as intended
- OEM Brembo brake rotors, pads have ~80% life remaining
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires have ~75% tread life remaining
Ownership and Care
- ALWAYS garage kept and NEVER driven in snow or bad weather
- Well maintained - OEM Subaru synthetic oil and filter only
- Non-smoking owner with no pets, food, drinks, or kids allowed in car
- Never raced, tracked, mis-shifted or abused
- Car driven below 3k RPM until up to proper oil temperature and allowed to cool down at idle before shutting down.
- Hand washed only
- Clay bar and waxed twice since February 2017
- Spotless interior with zero visible wear
- Spotless undercarriage with no rust or corrosion
This car had top-of-the-line Cobb Performance upgrades professionally installed by Subaru of Dallas back in 2006. I have all of the receipts from the work totaling over $8k, as well as the original window sticker, all owners manuals, and other related documents.
- COBB Rear Sway Bar
- COBB Front Sway Bar
- COBB Lateral Links
- COBB Cat-Back Exhaust
- COBB Catted Downpipe (passed VA safety and emissions inspection in Feb 2017)
- COBB Lightweight Flywheel
- COBB Lightweight Pulley
- COBB Short-Throw Shifter
- COBB SF Intake
-'06 STi Springs
- Zero Sports Triple Gauge Pod with Defi 60mm Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure Gauges
- COBB Accessport
- Hotchkis Endlinks
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (~3500mi)
Full gallery: http://imgur.com/a/lEfHN
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.