I purchased this bass new off an ebay store in 2005.
The serial number indicates it was made in 2001.
I was in a hard rock experimental group in college and bought this to try playing a 6-string.
I only played this bass a few handful of times and has been in its case for close to 10 years now.
Since it wasn't played much, there are no blemishes or dings.
- Luthite body
- 34" scale
- Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard
- 25 jumbo frets
- Bartolini Active MK-1 pickups
- 1 master volume, 3-band active EQ
- "Slap Switch" with adjustable micro pots on the back
- This bass is signed by the luthier Greg Curbow
- Weight is right around 9 lbs with my bathroom scale
- Hard Shell Case included
Continental US only please.
For trades, I'm looking to get a 4-string Fender Jazz CIJ.