Up for grabs is a beautiful Skjold Custom 5 string.
This bass has an articulate, but deep and punchy fingerstyle tone with plenty of variety via the sweepable mids.
The slap tone is simply amazing.
It plays like butter and has zero problem cutting in a mix.
The action is fast, low and set up flawlessly and the B string is amazing!
Condition is 9.5/10. The only issue I see is the passive tone knob is a little loose, which doesn't affect playability at all and can probably be tightened up quickly with the right tools.
Here's some info:
- Exhibition grade Curly Maple top
- Cocobolo fretboard
- Skjold custom DC pickups
- Skjold/East 3-band pre with sweepable mids and passive mode w/tone control
- 35" scale (I'm not a big guy and this is actually the easiest 35 I've ever played)
- 18mm string spacing @bridge
- Very light 8lbs 10oz
- Includes very nice Wolf Pack case
Price is SOLD shipped CONUS.
Would consider partial trade for a Cirrus or Thumb or something similar, 5 or 6 string.