Location (city or county): Acton 93510
Will ship (Y/N): N
Other info: See Below
I have a TTI 3 Gun read Benelli M2. I have maybe 50 to 75 rounds through it of 00 buck.
Gun is in really great shape. Never ran a match with it and has been sitting for over a year.
I'll post the build specs that are the same as on the Taran Tactical site.
Any questions through PM please.
Complete package build includes:
- Custom Bolt Carrier.
- Trigger Job, 3lbs taken off factory trigger.
- Receiver loading port has been machined and polished for faster reloading, includes reload cut on the receiver to help keep the rounds centered for more accurate reloads.
- Extractor and Barrel modifications to prevent jams.
- TTI Custom Lifter/Shell Carrier.
- Tune and polish shell catch.
- Tune and polish carrier latch.
- Tarans Signature tube and barrel point of impact correction.
- Forearm stippling.
- Straight Stock Stippling.
- Recoil Pad modified (eliminates snagging on clothing).
- Cheek pad for a comfortable cheek weld on Pistol Grip stock.
- TTI Ultimate Safety.
- TTI Oversized Bolt Release.
- TTI Springs Package to enhance reliability with low recoil loads.
- Nordic Extended magazine tube, clamp, and tuned spring, 7rd, 8rd, 9rd, or 10rd tubes (Those with state magazine tube exceptions will receive the necessary magtube length to remain compliant with state regulations).
- TTI Ultimate Charging Handle.
- Hi Viz fiber Optic, RED or GREEN front sight.
- Test Firing with bird shot and slugs.
- Gel recoil pad replace the rock-hard rubber factory pad.
- Nordic Components Picatinny rail.
- Benelli light-modified Crio (Plus) Choke.
- Front and rear QD.
- Sling Plate ( For Pistol-Grip Benelli Only).
- Match Saver (optional).
- Deburr and polish carrier window notch.
- Trigger Guard access guide cut.
*Shotguns are tested with Federal Field & Target Multi-Purpose Load (3 Dram, 1 1/8 oz, 7 1/2 Shot) and Remington Managed-Recoil Slugger Rifled Slug (2 /34 length, 1200 Velocity, 1 oz. weight)*