Getting out of the intermediate range business. This gun has only been tested to 750 yards and is scarily accurate. I would rate it as 99%, but I am biased. It looks brand new.
- Dakota Arms built Classic Model 76 in 7mm Dakota
- Obeche Laminate stock (stable like a plastic stock, easy on the eyes like walnut)
- 26" stainless barrel, Super Mag Sporter contour (.7 at muzzle), 1:10 twist (I have shot 140, 150, and 160 grain bullets out of it)
- 73 rounds down the tube
- Nightforce 3.5-15x50 scope with NP-1 reticle with scope cover
- 11.4 pounds all up
- NIB 7mm Dakota dies and shellholder
- Box of 160 Northfork rounds from Dakota
- 3+ boxes of once-fired brass
- Two Harris bipods: a new HBRS model and the other a like-new HB25S model
- New box of 168 grain Berger Match Grade Classic Hunter bullets
- Gun will be shipped to your FFL in a hard case via UPS, fully insured.
Please call, text, PM or email me with questions, thoughts or offers. 406-407-0764. email@example.com. The only trade I would be interested in is a Dakota Model 10. I have more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance.