Location (city or county):
Will ship (Y/N):
possibly, on buyer's dime
1. Atlas Bipod is not included but available; ammo deals available to buyer as well. 2. please, no insulting & embarrassing lowball offers, they will be laughed at, then ignored
Less than 250 rounds fired; a jewel in my collection- a real joy to shoot,
and turns heads at the range. Only selling because I found a rare H&K MSG90 clone I wanted, literally no room in the safe anymore!
MOLOT VEPR 7.62x54R 23" barrel
- SVD style flash hider (barrel is threaded)
- SGM quad rail (top half not shown, but included)
- POSP 3x9 illuminated scope FFP w/dragunov reticle, flip caps
- Kalinka heavy duty quick-release scope mount
- Bill Springfield trigger job (extremely smooth)
- genuine SVD sniper stock (fully adjustable) with SVD recoil pad
- internal recoil buffer
- correct Russian SVD rifle sling
- 2 OEM VEPR 5 round mags & 4 SGM 10 round mags
the SGM's reliably feed 1st round with 9 loaded, 2 are hit/miss with 10.
This target is with WOLF 174 grain @ 100 yards/benchrest. Flyer my fault. I found WOLF to be far more consistent than any surplus ammo. Only shot corrosive ammo ONE range trip; cleaned rifle for an HOUR afterwards.
5 gallon bucket at 300 meters - 10/10 hits with WOLF; 8/10 hits with Russian 148grn, 6-7/10 hits with Bulgarian.
I bet with Hornady SST this rifle is damn near 1 MOA but never got around to testing that (I am a casual plinker)