A sweet custom rifle in .223:
- Really nice handmade curly/tiger maple stock with great amber color/finish.
Brass or gold-plated butt plate and pistol-grip capvery striking.
- 21"custom blued Douglas heavy barrel, inscribed "fit by E.A. Lander, Alexandria, NH"
- Fixed front blade sight, and pup-up ring sight on scope mount
- Stepped-down slightly on forward few inches, to receive a..yes,
a bayonet, as pictured..! One never knows
- Chambered '.223', seems to handle 5.56 fine
- Purple-brown bluing on Interarms 'MARK X MZ' bolt action, with mag well.
- Bushnell Banner 'Lite Sight' with electrically-illuminated red dot in crosshairs
center, which works.
- Vintage military X-section bayonetwhich one may find needful for 2- or 4-legged
Rifle-only - $525. ; scope & mounts, +$125.
Located in Foxboro, MA, and can usually accommodate a visit most anytime. Plan a trip to Bass Pro, and check her out while yer here in the area.
--- All laws apply; proper transfer to properly-licensed individual, etc. ---