Smith & Wesson
Will ship (Y/N):
Up for sale is my well cared for M&P 15-22 rifle. The barrel was threaded and re-crowned by JP Grip and has an A1-Style compensator (1/2 x 28 thread). About 500 rounds have been shot since purchase so it's broken in nicely. No issues.
Comes with the following:
(1) Four 10 round magazines
(2) UTG Bipod - adjustable height 8.3"-12.7"
(3) Magpul front and rear MBUS sights (with original packaging and documentation)
(4) Box of Winchester 22LR ammo (approximately 250 rounds)
(5) If you need it, I'll throw in a DOJ approved lock
I also have 1500 rounds of Federal .22LR ammo available for an extra $100
Cash only, buyer is responsible for all transfer fees.
No trades: I'm only selling this rifle because I need the space in my safe for some other things, and I need the money
Prefer to transfer somewhere in the northern Peninsula but will consider other shops in the SF Bay Area
Please DO NOT post "I'll take it" unless you are 100% certain you want to buy the rifle and have cash in hand. Any questions use PM only please. No posting to the thread.
Please make sure that you have in your possession all the documents necessary to complete a PPT transaction when we meet at an FFL dealer.
1. Valid, current California ID or Driver's License
2. Secondary proof of CA residence (utility bill, rental contract, or vehicle registration, in your name).
3. California Firearms Safety Certificate, available from dealers or on-line (see California DOJ site) They're now for both long and short guns, valid 5 yrs.
4. If you declare you have firearms safe, know the make and model of it. If you need one I'll give you a California DOJ approved lock (you will need it when you pick up the rifle)
Thanks for looking and please PM with any questions