I am thinning out my personal collection, all are nice items. If you
have questions, please reply on forum, as others may have the same
questions. Send all picture requests and CONFIRMED purchases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping will be $10.
NO TIRE KICKERS!
EUH flare gun, (may be missing a small spring for the barrel
release, I am not sure if this model originally had a spring there),
very nice condition, bakelite grips, no postwar markings $150
3. Luger ww2 mag 122 WaA37, 6517d + $85
4. 44FFC bayonet, matching, near mint! Â– SOLD -
5. Wood handled commercial, excellent, frog dated 1939, has maker stamp,
and another illegible stamp(unit?) has some dings in flash guard $300
6. Bakelight handled commercial bayonet, excellent, frog dated KVZ 1942 $300
7. Steel knucles, was told they were civil war time frame because of size and manufacture, I have no history on these $110
12. Sling 1 Â– SOLD -
13. Sling 2
- SOLD -
14. Sling 3, I think this is for a MP40, but came off a k98 with the
pictured frosch, is longer than a k98 sling, only has 2 holes, (may be
post war, but I dont think so because of the source) $195
15. Sling 4 has early ink maker stamp and WaA stamp, has a small slice near the end $155
All of this stuff is from my collection and personal inventory, I have pics of everything.