Consolidating rifles and letting this hammer go. I am looking for cash but may consider a trade for high end optics/Glock 43 only.
Rem 700 .260
- Receiver blue printed (bolt raceway trued, bolt lugs lapped and faced, threads trued)
- Bolt threaded with a Tac knob.
- 24" Douglas Premium air gauged for tolerance, cut, chambered, crowned and then fitted to the receiver and stock in front of a Heavy Recoil Lug.
- Timney trigger was added and set to 2lbs 12ozs
- 20 MOA Seekins scope base
- Aluma Hyde coated barrel and action
- McMillan A4 stock bedded and inletted for a CDI DBM. Includes ATLAS 4" picatinny rail on forend, includes 5rd Detachable box magazine
- Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LRMOA mil-dot SFP, w/TPS 30mm Steel medium rings
- Includes 100x .260 brass formed from .243 (2xfired).
asking $1950 firm, $1350 w/out the Sightron scope (will ship)