I don't duck or goose hunt and already have plenty of predator calls. These came from the estate of an older gentleman and most have not seen any or much use. He also turned things like call on a lathe, so some are just the hulls that are missing the guts. I'll give the best description I can and will do what I can to answer questions. Prices include shipping. I will do my best to save you shipping $$'s when buying multiples. I like cash, MO's, and will even take your check if I have done business with you before, or you have plenty of time/posts spent on the here. Sorry but I don't do Pay-Pal.
1) Hoochie Mama, elk call appears to be new in the package. $25
2)Double Cluck (plus) Canada Goose Call, model #215, appears to be new in the package. $28
3)Scotch Brand Shakers, the small one is duck, and the large one is goose. These have seen use but both function just fine. Your choice for $23 or $40 for the pair.
4) Olt Elk call # EL-45, appears to be new in the package with the instructions. The local store the price tag is from, has been out of business for over 10 years. $25
5) Buck Gardner brand, working man-grey ghost, appears to be new in the package including the neat little stuff sack. $50
6) Jerry Ronne's brand, Sauvie Island Wigeon Whistle, appears to be new in the package. This looks like it is home made using 2 shotgun shell bases, but when I researched this one it seems a local retired F&G guy makes or used to make these. It looks to be made entirely of highly polished brass. I could not find info as to whether or not you can still get these and I was told they are somewhat sought after by local duck hunters. $25
7) Herters brand Wapiti/elk call, appears to be new in the box with instructions. The copyright date inside the instruction box is 1952. $25
8) SPF P.S. Olt Co brand Fox/Coyote #T-20, appears to be new in the box with instructions. This was ordered and sent via USPS with the post mark showing 1976 and it cost $0.28 for the postage. $25 SPF
9)P.S. Olt Chukar model 500, appears to be new in the package. $15
10) SPF Faulks brand # SC-77 Duck, I though this had some gum or a booger or something stuck on the back. I even tried to get it off with a finger nail, then I found some glasses and figured out it is actually a tiny little cast duck head that appear to be silver or bronze. This one has seen some use but functions just fine. $20 SPF
11) Acme brand duck, made in England and has no other markings. It appears to be new in perfect condition. $25
12) Haydels brand,# CF-94 cut-down flute. This one appears to be new other than that I know nothing except it has a duck on it and it came from Loosyana. $15
13) Weems all call lot 100, with inter changeable voices. This looks old but is made of plastic. It has the box and book and appears to be new and un-used. Green in color. $20
14) Weems all call lot 100, with inter changeable voices. This looks old but is made of plastic. It has the box and book and appears to have been used or is just dusty. This one is clear. $20
15) Faulks goose call. I can't read the model number on this one. It appears to be used but seems to function just fine. $20
16) 3 Unknown duck calls. These have no markings on them but appear to be brand new and un-used. They all function just fine. Perfect for a kid to get started with, or send one home with your neighbor kid to drive his mom nuts.
Set of 3 for $20
17) Unknown goose call. There are no markings on this one and I am pretty sure it is a goose call by the way the sound breaks. $12
18) P,S. Olt duck or goose??? Just the makers info on this one---no model numbers. It appears to have seen use and seems to function just fine. $12
19) Grab bag of calls and replacement reeds. The little boxes have new plastic reeds. The calls are all missing the guts/reeds. What you see in the picture is what you get. One of these also has the tiny little cast duck head on it as mentioned above. $25
20) Elk Calls, diaphragm and squeakers. The diaphragm is in the package, but it has been opened so I don't know if it has been used or not. The others also appear to have been used. $12