Looking to sell my Aero Precision M5 308/7.62x51 AR10 with lots of extra items.
Im not sure what owner number I am, maybe just second or possibly third as I bought this from a private seller back in January 2015 in a part-trade. I have not shot it much, maybe under 200 rounds. Its accurate as my ability allows (Im no expert). Very nice and clean rifle in excellent condition. Cleaned after each outing.
Im selling because I dont shoot it much due to indoor range distance limitations and I dont get out to the forest much at all (not that there is much distance shooting locations either). So it just sits in the safe. Also 308 is too spendy for me to shoot and I rather get out of it and use 556 instead.
Im pricing the rifle out to sell separately or as a package with the extra items as seen in photo. I also have tons of 308 ammo if interested. Easily over 1000 rounds. Can negotiate if you want ammo too, otherwise I will be selling ammo separately later.
Aero Precision M5 308/7.62x51 AR10 Parts/Specs
- Aero Precision M5 Match upper and lower ($350+$150)
- Black Hole Weaponry 18" 416R SS coated black, 1:11 twist, mid gas system, M4 feed ramps ($300)
- Rock River national match 2 stage trigger with KNS Anti Rotating Pins ($90 +$40)
- Luth AR stock ($140)
- Vortex Crossfire 2 3-9 Scope on a Burris mount ($200+$80)
- Float rail hand guard is from DPMS ($200)
- BCG is Chromed lined with a Magnesium Phosphate Finish ($200)
- Two 25 rnd Magazines ($30)
= $1780 Estimate Cost/Value
Sell for $1650
- Strike Industries Viper Mod-01 Butt Stock ($50)
- 308 Buffer tube, spring, etc. ($70)
- Free float aluminum hand guard ($100)
- Four 20 rnd Magazines & One 10 rnd Magazine ($60)
= $280 Cost
Sell for $220
EVERYTHING for $1750.
Absolutely no lowball offers as Im in no rush to sell. Transfer to be done in Beaverton/Tigard area at your FFL dealer of choice (Tigard Pawn is a good one). May consider Portland depending where. You pay for FFL FEES $25-30 cost. If interested please email, call, or text 503-430-NineSixFourSeven. I'm located in the Tigard, Oregon.
Im not looking for trade, but if something catches my eye in the AR15 or Semi-Pistol, I might consider as a part-trade. Thanks for looking.