Make: Mosins, Mausers, Harrington & Richards
Model: (M91/30, M27)(M96, M24/47, M48) M1
7.62x54r, 6.5x55, 8mm, 30-06
Location (city or county):
$325, $500, $500 $300, $300, $975 (all are obo)
Will ship (Y/N):
1. 1928 Tula m91/30. This is a pretty cool one as it is a triple MO stamped rifle. All numbers are force matched. Bore is strong, a little dark.
2. 1931 Tika m27. Rifling is strong, bolt matches.
3. 1900 Swedish m96. Wafenfabrik Mauser Oberndorf (German)made. Not numbers matching, great bore, barrel not threaded. I added the Vasteras site, will also include original site.
4. M24/47 Yugo. Don't know much about it, was an impulse buy, have never shot it. Good looking bore.
5. M48 Yugo. Another impulse buy, never shot it, still needs cosmoline cleaning. Bore looks nice.
6. 1954 HRA Garand, Service Grade CMP rifle.
Recoil spring replaced with Orion7. Great shooter.