Up for grabs are a few "tactical" (I truly hate to use that word) slings.
1. IMHO, the best sling money can buy, I just don't need two. Great heavy duty bungee sling with steel spring clips, very adjustable. Lightly used, asking $25
2. Blue force gear 2-point sling, I think this was the one designed by Larry Vickers. Grey-ish in color. Asking $25
3. Spec-Ops patrol sling. Kinda dirty, but looks to have everything, I just couldn't figure out how to make it work. Asking $10
4. Some kind of three point sling, I think also my spec ops. Not sure if it has everything. Asking $5
5. Israeli sling attachment deal, loops through fsb and is a great alternative to using the sling mount. $5.
FTF In clackamas area, trades considered, looking for an old school surefire g2 flashlight.